Please ensure that you have read and understand the full application instructions for your chosen program before you apply.
Fall 2014 Applicants: Apply Online
Students applying to the University of Minnesota Rochester are asked to create an account with the University. This account will enable you to streamline the completion of your UMR online application. We've designed My Account to make working with us easier as you consider attending the University.
- Create your account by clicking on "Create a new guest account."
- Follow the directions for creating your Internet ID and password. Note that your Internet ID will be your e-mail address.
- Document your Internet ID and password for future use. From this point on, you will need this information to enter your application.
- Should you wish to save your application and resume work at a later date, you re-enter your application by submitting your Internet ID (e-mail address) and password. Do not attempt to create another guest account.
- While completing your online application, be sure to save regularly.
Begin Your Online Application
Deadlines for BSHS transfer students:
Spring Admission - November 1
Fall Admission - May 1
Deadline for BSHP students:
Trouble logging in?
If you are having trouble logging into your UMR guest account to continue working with your online application, try the following:
- If you have forgotten your password, try creating a new guest account using the same e-mail address and password (if you remember it) that you used to create the account before. If your e-mail address has already been used to create a guest account, you will be able to have your password e-mailed to you.
If you need assistance with the web application please contact 612-301-4357.
Trouble paying your Online Application Fee?
If you are having trouble paying your $30 Online Application fee, please submit a $30 check or money order in the mail to:
UMR Admissions Office
111 S Broadway
Rochester, MN 55904
Download Paper Application (BSHS applicants only)
If you are apply to the Bachelor of Science in Health Sciences and you cannot apply online, you may also print our paper application, fill it out, and mail it back to us.
Would you like to request to have your application fee waived?
Application Fee Wavier Request